I’ve been tagged. Why not have some Friday fun? (I’m too busy and lazy to think of a different topic!)
I am going to list three categories of books: 5 MUST Read Books, 5 Books on Your Nightstand, and 5 Look For These Soon. Anyone I tag should put these same lists on their blog but SUBTRACT one book from each list and ADD one of their own.
Then they should tag at least 5 more bloggers. It will be fun to see how the lists change as it goes around the blogosphere.
Please come back to this post and leave a comment so I can see how the lists are changing as they go around the blogosphere.
Since this is Book Buzz…please keep your lists to titles released in 2007-2009.
5 MUST Read Books:
1. Now You Die by Roxanne St. Claire
2. Kushiel’s Mercy by Jacqueline Carey
3. A Mile in My Flip-Flops by Melody Carlson
4. Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward
5. What Mattered Most by Linda Winfree
5 Books on the Nightstand:
1. The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox
2. Nick’s New Heart by Susan May
3. Crazy in Love by Lani Diane Rich
4. Pleasure by Eric Jerome Dickey
5. From Harvey River by Lorna Goodison
5 Look For These Soon:
1. The Sheikh’s Defiant Bride by Sandra Marton
2. Evernight by Claudia Gray
3. Just One of the Guys by Kristan Higgins
4. The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
5. Truth and Consequences by Linda Winfree
Now here’s where I have trouble. Tagging others. I don’t like to tag anyone, so I won’t. But if you think it would be fun, steal this tag and use it. Then let me know if you did.
So what are your must read books? I admit that some of these I’d never heard of. But it made me want to go look them up if someone thought they were worthy of mentioning!