Lynn Raye Harris is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM SERIES of military romances as well as 20 books for Harlequin Presents. A former finalist for the Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart Award and the National Readers Choice Award, Lynn lives in Alabama with her handsome former-military husband, two crazy cats, and one spoiled American Saddlebred horse. Lynn’s books have been called “exceptional and emotional,” “intense,” and “sizzling.” Lynn’s books have sold over 3 million copies worldwide.
Lynn loves to hear from readers!
To get in touch with Lynn, please use the contact form or send an email to lynn @ lynnrayeharris.com (w/o spaces).
Lynn was discovered through the 2008 Harlequin Presents Instant Seduction First Chapter and Synopsis competition. Her entry took first place in a field of over six-hundred. SPANISH MAGNATE, RED-HOT REVENGE was an August 2009 release.
Lynn’s second book, CAVELLI’S LOST HEIR, landed on the USA Today Top 150 Bestselling Books list.
Lynn’s books have spent time on the Waldenbooks/Borders Bestselling Series Romances List and Bookscan’s Top 100 Bestselling Romances List.
Lynn is a member of Romance Writers of America and is a former finalist for the Golden Heart® award, the organization’s highest honor for unpublished manuscripts.
Lynn’s books have been nominated for the National Readers Choice Award and the RT Magazine Best Series Romance of the Year Award.
Lynn’s books have sold over 2 million copies worldwide.
Lynn is married to a former military man and spent many years traveling the world with him.
Click on a folder to view and download its content.
Cover Art Files
All image files will be downloaded to your computer, they won’t open in a new tab/or browser window.
PNG supports transparency while 3D book cover images show a white background as JPG.
Ten Random Things About Lynn You Might Find Cool:
1. I’m a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution. This makes my husband a HODAR (Husband of DAR), which I find hilarious.
2. I used to ride show jumpers when I was a teenager. Other teens were going out with their friends while I was riding horses every evening after school.
3. I’ll try any kind of food once, unless it’s really weird (like scorpion-on-a-stick). I have eclectic tastes and I believe life is an adventure! Why not try the food, right?
4. I got married in Germany and I have two anniversaries. The first is the civil ceremony, performed by the Burger Meister, and the second is the church wedding, which was the next day.
5. I used to live in Hawaii. This was every bit as cool as it sounds.
6. Though I lived in Hawaii, I am not a water sport kind of person. I do not surf. I do not snorkel. I do not like sticking my toes in an ocean in which sharks also swim. I did it on occasion, but it’s not my favorite thing to do. I’d rather look at the water from the beach.
7. Flying used to terrify me, and now I like it. Except for the long lines and security and all that stuff, of course.
8. I’m an introvert, which is pretty typical for a writer. I love going to events and meeting readers, but I’m kinda scared too. What if you don’t like me?
9. I don’t eat dessert very often. I’m just not a sweets kind of person. I’d rather have the savory than the sweet. Chocolate is good, and I like it, but I don’t have to have it.
10. I will read just about everything. Except horror. It scares me.