I've been tagged twice this week with the same one, so I get to cheat and do it once. Kathy Carmichael and Carol Burnside tagged me. Ha! Six unimportant things about me. But first, the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
SIX UNIMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I won the 5th grade spelling bee. I didn't study. I went to regionals. I still didn't study. I got 2nd place.
2. I've met Bill Clinton twice when he was a governor. He did not harass me. 😉
3. I showed competitive jumpers (horses, y'all) when I was a kid. I was a Regional Reserve Champion.
4. I was once approached by a pervert in Paris. I was with a college friend, we'd had wine, and we thought it was hilarious. The poor man gave up and left.
5. I am a Daughter of the American Revolution.
6. I drove 900 miles across Europe by myself.
I'm violating the rules now. I'm not going to tag. 🙂 Because I think this one is going around virally, so if you read this and want to do it, go for it! And let me know because I'd love to read your six things. 🙂