The winner is Pamela Varnado! Congratulations, Pamela! I'll be sending your prize in the next few days. Thanks all who entered, and look for my next contest which I hope to post soon!
School has started again, the Halloween decorations are in the shops, and I've even seen Christmas decorations! This is the time of year when it's still summer, but it seems as if Fall is coming really, really fast. If you have kids, they have homework & school activities where just a few short weeks ago they were free for the summer. You might also think it's time to start considering where you'll spend the holidays and, if you stay home, who you're inviting over for dinner. I've already started thinking about Thanksgiving, about the yummy turkey, the pies, the stuffing — and wondering if I'm cooking, if my mom is cooking, or if we'll all go to my in-laws house.
It's a little stressful, isn't it, to be thinking of all these things when the pool is still open and the heat index is in the 90s? To help you out, I've decided to give away a nice stress-relieving prize pack!
One lucky winner will receive a satin tote, a microfiber hair wrap, an Alluvia Berry Blast travel set (body wash, soap, and moisturizing lotion), an exfoliating body scrubber, a velvet makeup bag, a set of Vitabath Spa Therapy candles, and a copy of the UK version of Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge to enjoy while you pamper yourself!
1. By entering, you acknowledge that you will be automatically subscribed to my spam-free newsletter. I don't send it often, no more than once a month typically, and unsubscribing is very easy.
2. The winner will be drawn at random. All decisions are final. The winner will be announced on this blog and will also be notified via email.
3. If you are related to me, don't enter. Nice try, but it won't work. 🙂
4. There is no purchase necessary.
5. If you win, I have the right to post your first name and location on my website as my lucky winner!
6. International entries are welcome! I reserve the right to substitute items of equal value due to postal considerations, should it prove necessary. If you win, and you reside in a location other than the United States or Canada, I will give you options before substituting items, should it prove necessary.
7. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
How to enter:
Email me at email@example.com with your name, address, email, and the answer to this question: what is Alejandro doing when Rebecca confronts him about his plans for her company (the answer is a breeze to find on this website – try here)? Please include all information or your entry will be considered incomplete and, therefore, ineligible.
The contest ends at midnight, US Central Daylight Time, on September 9th!
Congrats Lynn on your best seller list placing!!
What a fantastic sounding prize!
Thanks, Lacey! And thanks for all the entries thus far! I can’t reply to everyone individually, but be assured your entries are flowing into my inbox and I am filing them away for the big drawing day!
Hope everyone is having a fab weekend!
Hi… Lynn… can I get on your newsletter list?
I’ll sign you up! 🙂
Oh, and if anyone is reading and wondering how to get on the list, you can also look in the side bar and see the newsletter sign up form. Just fill in your email and confirm! Alternatively, go to the bottom of the page and click on Newsletter.
Hi Lynne. Thanks for a great series of blogs on writing for HM&B. I’m polishing my entry as I type, not forgetting the dreaded synopsis of course!
You’re welcome! 🙂 Good luck.