It's amazing how forgetful I can be sometimes! A couple of weeks ago or so, the lovely writers over at Petit Fours and Hot Tamales gave me a blog award. And I promptly forgot to post it! So, without further ado, here it is:
The Lemonade Award
This is for sites that show great attitude and/or gratitude! Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
So, I will nominate, in no particular order:
1. Lucy King
4. C.J. Redwine
10. The Family Letter (not a writer, but a friend with a great attitude)
Tomorrow, I'm blogging at I Heart Presents about my one year anniversary of the winning Instant Seduction call! And Saturday I'll be blogging at the Romance Magicians site where I will begin to blog approximately every two weeks or so for the next few months. Hey, it gets lonely here all alone!
And please go check out the Petit Fours and Hot Tamales blog. My friend Carol Burnside is a member, and I'll be a Guest Chef at the end of July right before my book comes out. It's a great blog!