1. So I finished the revisions, sent them off around 2AM, and collapsed in bed. Except sleep wouldn't come. Sometime after 4, I fell asleep.
2. Got up to have lunch with a friend (though it was really breakfast for me). Spicy beef salad, yum.
3. Came home to answer Interview questions sent by my editor for UK M&B magazine.
4. Hope I don't sound like an idiot since I'm a bit sleep deprived.
5. Uh, one of these questions is suspiciously like having to write a synopsis. I'll do it anyway.
6. Proposal needs to be finished. What is the hero's deep, driving problem? I don't know yet!
7. Lunch with writer friends is fun. Especially when we get into a discussion about the words we can use to describe certain, ahem, things.
8. I hate euphemism after a while.
9. Looking forward to the weekend. Mother cooking dinner for us. This is always nice.
10. Soon, it'll be time for yard work again. I don't look forward to that. *sigh*
11. I LOVE my job. Even if I'm sleep deprived from time to time.
What's on your mind?