1. So I finished the revisions, sent them off around 2AM, and collapsed in bed. Except sleep wouldn't come. Sometime after 4, I fell asleep.
2. Got up to have lunch with a friend (though it was really breakfast for me). Spicy beef salad, yum.
3. Came home to answer Interview questions sent by my editor for UK M&B magazine.
4. Hope I don't sound like an idiot since I'm a bit sleep deprived.
5. Uh, one of these questions is suspiciously like having to write a synopsis. I'll do it anyway.
6. Proposal needs to be finished. What is the hero's deep, driving problem? I don't know yet!
7. Lunch with writer friends is fun. Especially when we get into a discussion about the words we can use to describe certain, ahem, things.
8. I hate euphemism after a while.
9. Looking forward to the weekend. Mother cooking dinner for us. This is always nice.
10. Soon, it'll be time for yard work again. I don't look forward to that. *sigh*
11. I LOVE my job. Even if I'm sleep deprived from time to time.
What's on your mind?
Sleep deprivation sucks! How do you find the energy to drive yourself onward when you’re so tired, Lynn? (Aside from deadlines. 🙂
Congrats on getting those revisions sent in! 😉
Yay, Lynn, on getting the revisions done and on their way to your editor. Now to take a breath–and a nap–and enjoy the satisfaction of having met your deadline.
I dunno, Kathy. I’ve just always done what I needed to do, I guess. Stems from all those last minute college papers, I think. *g*
A nap would be good, Keli! 🙂
Congrats on the revisions, and on having the book accepted!! Can you sleep now???
I need to get motivated past the sleepy eyed stage.
I’m so excited about your second book and want to know more about it, Lynn! Can you divulge now? 😉
Thanks, Lucy! I have a feeling I’ll sleep well tonight!!! 🙂
Kathy, my brain is too drained to even manage a good elevator pitch! 🙂 But it’s about a Mediterranean prince, a secret baby, and a forced marriage. How’s that?
That’s what you told me last time… 🙁
Avast! Strike the colors, Flynn! If this slippery vixen gives us any more vague answers, we’ll make her walk the plank!
Be ye warned. I just put ye on notice. 😛
word verif: nochi
(Sounds like gnochi, a food Italian’s eat. Mayhap what your Alpha prince eats, Lynn?)
Congratulations on the upcoming publication of your novel!
I have empathy for what you’ve been going through. I have authored an historic fiction novel that was released in October 2008.
I think the publishing part was more difficult than writing the manuscript.
Well done! I wish you all the best with the sales!
I invite you to visit my site at garyross.ca.
All the best,