It was a busy weekend. I don’t know where the time went, but it flew. Things I’ve realized:
1. I need to stick to a diet. I feel like cheeseburger cat.
2. I need to reacquaint myself with the treadmill. And the weight bench.
3. I need to paint my house. Went on a holiday tour of homes in the historic district and came away feeling like my house is crap. Crap, I say.
4. I need more than paint, but at least it’s a start. Tired of builder paint on my walls.
5. Ate a Whopper. Still don’t like Burger King all that much. Or many fast food burger joints, in fact. (Though this burger place we went to in San Fran was pretty good! I was surprised.)
6. Never let a store employee get the best of you when it’s your money. Got my $30 additional discount by threatening to bring the whole darn thing back.
7. I love my RWA chapter. And my friends there. I don’t feel like an outsider, like I did nearly 2 years ago when I first arrived in this state.
8. I have the coolest job in the world.
9. My hubby cracks me up. It takes some doing, since I know him pretty well, but he’s still funny when he’s just being him.
10. Thank heavens for Spanx!!